Photography is a constantly changing field. It’s important for photographers to become forever students and continually educate themselves to gain new perspectives and skills. In lieu of this, last week I (Kisha) attended Trevor Dayley’s 31 Tips and Tricks to a better Photography Business with 20+ great North Carolina photographers at the historic Laboratory Mill in Lincolnton, North Carolina. The workshop served as the perfect gateway as we restructure some areas of our business and continue to improve. Also, if you want to improve your business, ExposeYourselfUSA has some great offers for you. Trevor discussed different subjects pertinent to wedding photographers such as: lighting, marketing, time management, workflow and more! I created a little snapshot of what we did at the workshop. Enjoy!
Photo by Trevor Dayley
Special Thank You to these amazing vendors that make the workshop a success and to Crystal of Crystal Stokes Photography for organizing the workshop.
· Planning and Design: Magnolia Events – www.magnoliaevents.com
· Flowers: Springvine Design – www.springvinedesign.com
· Rentals: Ribald Farms – www.ribaldfarms.net
· Hair: Hair MUA by Guliza Covalinski – www.styleseat.com/gulizacovalinski
· Makeup: Erin Ashley – www.erinashleymakeup.com
· Bridal Gown: New York Bride and Groom – www.nybride.com
o Style Laberne by Pronovias
· Cake and Desserts: Sky’s the Limit! custom cakes and more – www.STLbridalsweets.com
· Stationary – Pink Toast Ink – www.pinktoastink.com
– The Laboratory Mill – www.thelaboratorymill.com/
Do you want to keep up with us and see how we apply what we learned?
Check This Out on adinfusion.com for more info.
Check This Out: facebook.com/whitneyphoto – pinterest.com/whitneyphoto – instagram.com/whitneyphoto
www.whitneyphoto.com – Make sure you keep visiting our blog! More beautiful photos and videos coming soon!