We tell our couples – “Engagement Sessions are an opportunity to showcase a little bit of who you are. Your location choice, or activity should reflect your style as a couple, and have some sort of personal meaning for you, however big or small”.
We’re looking for the most original, creative and inspired ideas for an Engagement Session. Come up with a unique session idea or location and tell us why it’s perfect for you. It can be fun, quirky, sweet, romantic, silly or crazy … so long as it means something to you as a couple, and you’re willing to follow through with your idea if you win, we want to hear it!
HOW DO I ENTER? It’s simple really – just 3 easy steps!
- Come up with a unique, and creative idea for your Engagement Session and create a Pinterest board called Whitney Photo & Video Contest.
- E-mail us the link to your Pinterest board to email@example.com, be sure to tell us why it’s special to you and your partner, and why you think it would make for a great session! Be sure to include the following along with your entry:
- your names
- email address(es)
- wedding date
- phone number
- how you heard about the contest
- Stop by and “Like” our FACEBOOK page for updates and announcement as the contest progresses. “Follow” us on PINTEREST – We have LOTS of ideas!
* If you don’t have a free Pinterest account, you may e-mail us pictures and descriptions of your ideas.
The Engagement Session idea you thought up with Ben & Kisha!
A password protected online gallery to share with your family & friends.
A 16×24 mounted print of an image of your choice.
That’s a $500 value – just for coming up with a creative idea and sharing it with us – all FREE!
THE FINE PRINT:
No purchase necessary!
Entries will be accepted until Friday, January 18th.
Couples agree to allow Whitney Photo & Video to blog the images of the session and share the experience.
Winner’s must redeem their session within 6 months of notification.
Any traveling outside of 60 miles from the Charlotte, NC metro area is responsibility of the winner.